al borde de un ataque

some stuff goin' on ovah here...

11 May 2006

swiss missy


Oh, the wrong dose of my beloved swiss kriss and a rush-hour train ride home a good pair do not make. If you've ever had a combination of the two, then you'll know how on edge it can cause one to become. I boarded my train home this evening, clutching my midsection
occasionally because of some dumb idea that I had early this morning - to take my beloved swiss kriss *before* rather than *after* heading to work. It all cultivated into me having to sit next to a little kid who kept poking my side with his elbow. (Rule 1: Don't go poking people when they're in this condition.) Then there was the creepy guy sitting across from me, cruising me. (Rule 2: I'm not in the flirting mood at all when on my beloved s.k.) After blocking out Herr Cruiser, I glanced to my left to find my neighbor viciously picking his nose whilst playing some mobile phone game. (Rule 3: Pick your nose in private) Oh, and then there was the big delay that had me sitting on the Manhattan Bridge for about 5 minutes - not fun Mr. Conductor.

I guess the next time I decide to pop s.k. in the morning, I'll have to take a trip here ...as long as its not during rush hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home