al borde de un ataque

some stuff goin' on ovah here...

21 February 2006

family time

This past weekend was spent with my crazy family down in DC...naturally, a detox session will be in place for all who were in attendance as there was tons o' eatin' and drinkin' and umm...yeah, you know that other stuff. Dani and I had to self-medicate for the chinatown bus ride down, so Friday night was spent at the family home relaxin' and catchin' up. Highlights were of a huge-ass brunch that had me taking a diabetic coma nap, having everyone wondering where the hell I'd disappeared to, them probably thinking I'd walked off into the bush of Virginia. As with every trip I make down there, I was able to meet up with some amazing people--one being the roommie of the hosts, whose guitar playing had my wanting to curl up like a cat near a fireplace. More on that later, and some more pics here.