al borde de un ataque

some stuff goin' on ovah here...

10 May 2006

rechazamientos de mi cumpleaƱos


*** Posted by Picasa
-ooh will be out of town then but thanks for the invite...when's your bday? we'll have to celebrate...

-dammit! i love her! but i leave the day before for chatauqua ny. :(

-i can't swing it, babe. but have a fantastic time!

-Hey, I'd love to but I have my own show that night. Waa.
I'll send you an email from home with info on my show. It's a rock show with the band XXX at XXX. Fun. We had our first performance last night. I'm directing the piece, at least as much as one "directs" a rock show. This is our development workshop, of sorts.

-can't on a weekday, cause that's my first week of work, but i'll gladly join you for your b-day festivities that weekend

-
hey, how's your week going? i think i'll pass on that one - i have a friend from spain visiting
till thursday that week. hope you find someone - and have fun!

-Hey. Just taking a little break. And, though touched by the offer, I am not really in to Sandra Bernhard. I would like to go to celebrate your birthday, but I don't really have an interest in going to see her. Thanks though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home