al borde de un ataque

some stuff goin' on ovah here...

21 August 2005

snugglin' up in s.i.


Chrissy-poo and I took some vitamin b complex and trekked out to snug harbor on staten island. Getting to the ferry was a bit irritating especially when we got stuck in the pits of canal street station--mmm, delish. Once on the ferry, we scored some good seats facing out towards the statue and ellis island and jers...the windy transit was a relief from the frying pan. The Snug greeted us with a bluegrass band doing a soundcheck...I felt like I was back in Lawrence with the heat and the pluckin'. The gardens were pretty cute and stuff, but my fav. was the kissing statue that I thought was this one, but obviously not--these chokin' smoochers were towering above.

Here's some more pics of the day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home