al borde de un ataque

some stuff goin' on ovah here...

07 August 2005

dollz


Posted by Picasa
Chris, Mark and I hit Jackson Heights on Sunday to grab some Indian food and do some cheap shopping. I was entranced by all the eerie looking mannequins that looked sorta like the dolls from Barbarella--I was waiting for any one of 'em to start chomping at my stockings. After hitting the Indian section we headed over to the Latin section for some dollar store adventures and a few margaritas at Friend's Tavern. We were all drooling over the Bar Boy that was workin' the garden. To sober up, we had our second meal at Tierras Colombianas which was a lil' too meaty for me, but I survived. Next time I'm up in J. Heights I'll have to try out some Cuy Asado--or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home