al borde de un ataque

some stuff goin' on ovah here...

31 July 2005

silver club


Posted by Picasa
She's still a lickin' and a tickin'. A few days ago she turned 50 or something...jeez, I've lost track. Friday, she and I decided to hit Aunt Suzie's for a lil' bit o' eye-talian food and then grabbed some lil' chocolates from the semi-new Chocolatier on 5th in Pork Slap. We ended up watching this B-movie titled, Rolling Kansas, which totally brought me back to my days in Lawrence-cough, cough. On Saturday I spent some time in Jackson Heights searching out the perfect Indian husband, but had no luck so I headed back to Brooklyn to get my groove on at Chrissy-poo's b-day party. After however many beers and oinking out on some delicious cake that a guest made, Chris brought out the pooh-ed out kitty litter cake that looked as if someone had taken a vacation from some serious scooping. Luckily, she was able to get all the cat hairs out prior to serving it up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home