al borde de un ataque

some stuff goin' on ovah here...

27 March 2005

dirty deeds

Can you believe someone tried to serve me this on Friday night at an upscale locale in BoCoCa? Well, not really, but I thought it characterized an evening well spent with friends.
After having helped move my friend Sher'n outta her place down the block on Saturday morn', and after cleansing away all the accumulated dust of two years of neglect in housekeeping, I came across this. I was so shocked that I had to down a glass of Côtes du Rhône, and follow it up all day with another bottle of wine shared with a certain cute guy from the neighborhood....I ended the evening by being sprawled about whilst listening to the Berliner Messe by Arvo Pärt with Oleg...but not before endulging on Manchego Cheese Fried cubes from this local place BEAST...mmm...it was the upscale, tapas version of a mozarella stick, but tasted so delicious with this wonderful Syrah from god knows where.... burp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home